With dozens of marketplaces to buy and sell Bitcoin and other altcoins, professional traders still lack a reliable platform that offers advanced analytics tools. CryptoXchange is here to help.
CryptoXchange has announced that they have implemented special tools to avoid the pitfalls that catch out professional crypto traders. Being a full-featured spot trading platform for major digital assets & cryptocurrencies, it offers instant P2P transactions of major crypto assets in a secure and completely anonymous way. (Peer to peer (P2P) transactions means that there are no third parties involved in the transfer, just the sender and the receiver.) Expert traders will highly appreciate the fact that it accepts a wide variety of payment methods, in particular transfers, debit cards, credit cards, and e-Wallets, but that is not all it has to offer. CryptoXchange comes with advanced analytics capabilities, letting experienced traders perform better and stay one step ahead of the competition.
CryptoXchange Features Detailed Overview
Similar to other exchanges, CryptoXchange promises reliability, security (secure two-factor authentication, data encryption), and fast transaction speeds. However, there are two aspects that set it apart: advanced analytic tools and multilingual support (they promise to cover more than 15 languages). According to Marc Schippke, one of the CryptoXchange advisors, “CryptoXchange serves not only as a platform for Cryptocurrencies, but also for initiating trades, obtaining cards, and buying, selling, storing and trading crypto and fiat currencies, all under one roof.”
Taking a closer look at its functionality, CryptoXchange comes with the following array of features:
- Two versions: for beginners and professional traders. The beginner version has a basic set of options that let you start trading within minutes, while the professional version comes with more advanced capabilities.
- 100+ digital coins: apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple, CryptoXchange supports other top altcoins, making it easy for you to buy and sell them.
- Multiple languages and countries support: If you run into issues, they will be resolved quickly and in your preferred language.
- One of the lowest fees. It’s impossible for exchanges to operate completely without fees as it is the gas that fuels all processes. CryptoXchange promises one of the lowest fees on the crypto exchange market, at 0.2%.
- Industry-leading analytics tools. You can monitor the prices of all altcoins on the go, create reports analyzing your trading history, make predictions, and get alerts once the price of a particular coin drops or increases dramatically.
- Fast and user-friendly know your customer mechanisms: Easy and rapid bank-level KYC (Know Your Customer) processes that comply with AML (anti-money laundering) laws. Typically, user-friendly identity authentication services are to be completed within 24 hours of submission of the relevant documents.
The team behind the project
CryptoXchange was founded in 2017 with a team of 36 experts and an initial investment of €512,000. Today, it features 50+ members. Roni Baibochaev (the CEO of CryptoXchange), and Marc Schippke are the project’s flag bearers.