Globalization rewards only the elite

The world’s elite that meet every January at the World Economic Forum, in Davos, Switzerland, are now very concerned about the world’s “obscene” income inequality. The wealthiest 1% own more wealth than the remaining 99% and, the eight richest individuals own more wealth than the poorest 50 percent of the world’s population. Globalization and modern technology