Bitcoin Press Release: ARK Crew, the development team behind the new cryptocurrency ecosystem has announced official details of ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC).
November 3, 2016 � ARK Crew, responsible for the research and development of unique use cases for blockchain technology have made the details about the upcoming ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) public. The TEC is slated to begin on Monday, November 7, 2016, and go on until Sunday, December 11, 2016. The details include information about ARC TEC ICO, distribution of ARK tokens, early bonus and bounty programs.
During the 34-day long campaign, the platform will be offering a total of 93,750,000 ARK, which is 75% of the 125 million yet to be generated tokens to the backers. Upon successful distribution, remaining 25% of the ARK tokens will be reserved for the ARK Team (15%), ARK Shield (7%), bounties (2%) and escrow (1%).
The upcoming ARK TEC will accept Bitcoin (BTC), Lisk (LSK), and Altcoins supported by Shapeshift crypto platform in exchange for ARK tokens which will be made available at the launch of ARK Network in early 2017. The ARK Team has unveiled an aggressive bonus structure, especially for Lisk. Lisk users can claim a 120% bonus during the first 24 hours of ARK TEC, with an exchange cap of 22 million LSK. Interested investors can participate in the ARK TEC here.
ARK platform also has a new bounty campaign coinciding with ARK TEC. The bounty campaign features a unique sweepstakes system wherein supporters can earn prizes for various promotional activities like tweeting, visiting and interacting on Bitcointalk forum or Liking the ARK Facebook page.
About ARK Ecosystem
ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.
About ARK Crew
The ARK Crew is a community driven development team of 30+ individuals located in 15 separate countries, dedicated to the success of the ARK Ecosystem and the next generation of integrated cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medicine, education, front-end, and back-end development, the ARK Crew has a robust team of diverse experts unlike any other in the space.
Learn more about ARK Ecosystem at http://ark.io/
Meet the ARK Crew at https://ark.io/#team
Access ARK Whitepaper at https://ark.io/whitepaper
ARK TEC ICO website http://tec.ark.io/
Watch about ARK on YouTube https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
ARK on Slack http://arkecosystem.slack.com/
Contact Name: Travis Walker
Contact Email: PR@ark.io
ARK is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
About Bitcoin PR Buzz:
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.
The post ARK Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) appeared first on Bitcoin PR Buzz.