Crypto News – 1 June – Coinbase COO Asiff Hirji leaves exchange, Binance DEX will not be available in over 20 countries including US and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 1 June 2019
Daily Crypto News – June 1, 2019
1) Ripple releases 1 billion XRP from Escrow: In the latest notification posted by the ever-observant Twitter user called Whale Alert, a total of 1,000,000,000 XRP [equivalent to $435,891,000] was sent into the market from escrow at Ripple Escrow wallet. The timestamp of the transaction was Sat, 01 Jun 2019 00:00:10 UTC with the hash rDdXiA3M4mYTQ4cFpWkVXfc2UaAXCFWeCK.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2KprldE
2) SEC FinTech Forum: The cryptocurrency industry has made it a point to continue pushing out products that would ensure its integration with the mainstream financial ecosystem. This fact was evidenced during the recently concluded Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC] Fintech forum when Todd McDonald, the Co-Founder and Head of Partnerships at R3, spoke about the upcoming developments in the smart contracts and derivatives market.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2XsQV5a
3) Bitcoin SV [BSV] delisting: The latest twist in the world of digital assets was contributed by CryptoMedication, a cryptocurrency research organization, when it speculated that there were strong ties between Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver and Binance Chief Executive Officer [CEO] Changpeng Zhao.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wzOkKU
4) HSBC Bank and blockchain: Banks and the cryptocurrency world have been at odds ever since the latter emerged a decade ago. From initially shrugging decentralized currency off as a mere distraction, now the disruptive force has irked the banking industry with the seventh largest bank in the world, HSBC rumored to be halting cryptocurrency transactions.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2IeBRlj
5) Bitcoin stabilizing after a massive 12% drop: Peter Brandt, a well-known trader, tweeted his views on the condition of Bitcoin and said that he was ready to go back to trading. He has been known for being vocal about his views on XRP and other cryptos.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JSlsqi
6) Craig Wright on Binance, Tether: In addition to the notorious Satoshi Nakamoto saga, nChain’s Craig Wright caught the crypto-ecosystem’s attention by making a rare appearance at a conference in Toronto, in the middle of the short-lived 93% spike recorded by Bitcoin SV’s trading value. As always, Wright made news again after making yet another infamous accusation.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2W6AQRl