Crypto News – 31 May – Bitcoin difficulty reaches ATH, Charles Hoskinson on BSV community and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 31 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 31, 2019
1) Ari Paul on cryptocurrencies: Ari Paul recently tweeted “Especially with low liquidity coins (but this applies to any cryptoasset), you can’t trust that your stop will be filled anywhere near the price you specify. Stops don’t clearly limit your risk in crypto.”
Read more at https://bit.ly/2EMaYo3
2) Peter McCormack readies his legal defense: Peter McCormack, host of What Bitcoin Did podcast, has announced that he is preparing for his legal battle with Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre. He also requested help from the crypto-community to build “the most vigorous defense possible.”
Read more at https://bit.ly/2HMIhcz
3) Bitcoin whale movement: Bitcoin [BTC] momentary hit its 2019 high yesterday, but crashed by $400 causing widespread liquidation on both longs and shorts. The block 578645 contained a massive Bitcoin transaction worth $500 million moved from two Binance wallets to a group of unknown wallets.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2MixOKd
4) G20 Summit in June: ccording to a report by Nikkei Asia, a registry of crypto-exchanges will be prepared on the sidelines of the G20 meeting in Japan next month. Safeguarding consumer interests will also be a crucial part of the upcoming G20 summit in Fukuoka, Japan. Doing so is a step towards investigating the operations of exchanges around the world.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2wvy8uw
5) Samson Mow on Bitcoin: Samson Mow, the CSO of Blockstream, criticizing Bloomberg for the article. Mow tweeted,“So many things are wrong in this article about #Bitcoin. “Hardly anyone is using the world’s largest #cryptocurrency for anything beyond speculation.” Storing value IS usage, just like purchasing gold or property. If you’re going to define usage to be payments, say it explicitly.”
Read more at https://bit.ly/2XhMrON
6) Bitcoin difficulty reaches all-time high: Bitcoin mining difficulty reached an all-time high as of May 31, 2019. The new mining difficulty reached 7.46 T, which is a new high for the Bitcoin network, as compared to the old high at 7.45 T.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2KhtY16
7) Tron’s [TRX] DApp prowess increases: The Justin Sun-led Tron Foundation has been one of the major organizations involved in spearheading the DApp revolution with the currently 12th raked cryptocurrency company possessing more DApps than its closest competitors, EOS and Ethereum [ETH].
Read more at https://bit.ly/2XkFM6G
The post Bitcoin difficulty reaches ATH, Charles Hoskinson on BSV community and more appeared first on AMBCrypto.