Crypto News – 23 April – Bitcoin surges past its resistance, Wietse Wind’s new announcement and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 23 April 2019
Daily Crypto News – April 23
1) John Carvalho on Bitcoin Cash: John Carvalho, the CCO of Bitrefill and a Bitcoin enthusiast has never shied away from expressing his disapproval of Bitcoin hard fork coins. In his most recent Twitter attack, Carvalho said that BCH was a “counterfeit” of BTC, calling the former’s network “inflated centralized garbage”.
Read more at //bit.ly/2Gsee8e
2) Bet on Game of Thrones using BTC: FreeBitco.in, a Bitcoin [BTC] faucet announced the incorporation of betting onto its platform for its registered users to bet Bitcoins on sporting events like English Premier League and UEFA Champions League, as well as GoT.
Read more at //bit.ly/2KYieCN
3) Tron Weekly Report: Tron weekly report highlighted other developments that took place in the ecosystem , including the Tron account number exceeding 8.3 million. The team completed testing of the built-in message queue.
Read more at //bit.ly/2ZCCm0G
4) Joyce Yang on Bitcoin: Joyce Yang, the Founder of Global Coin Research, spoke about how Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, differed from American Twitter in terms of information about cryptocurrencies, on Anthony Pompliano’s podcast ‘Off the Chain’.
Read more at //bit.ly/2L6jLHc
5) Kraken disables Bitcoin SV deposits: In a recent development, Kraken announced that it was disabling Bitcoin SV on its exchange platform.
Read more at //bit.ly/2GsLR9O
6) Cobra on Bitcoin’s biggest threat: n a new Twitter thread, Cobra spoke about the “biggest threat” to the Bitcoin ecosystem. Even though many crypto-enthusiasts believe that governments and technological issues were the biggest threats to the king coin, Cobra had a completely different opinion.
Read more at //bit.ly/2Gs7PcX
7) Bitcoin’s Golden Cross confirmed: Bitcoin’s much-awaited Golden Cross, which many analysts claimed will lead to a resurgence of a bullish market, has been confirmed. The intersection of the 200-day moving average and 50-day moving average, which indicates the Golden Cross, was achieved over the past few hours.
Read more at //bit.ly/2KXXew4
The post Cobra on Bitcoin’s biggest threat, Bet on Game of Thrones using Bitcoin, and more appeared first on AMBCrypto.