Crypto News – 2nd April – Bitcoin leads coin market surge, David Schwartz on Ripple and XRP and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 2 April 2019
Daily Crypto News – April 2
1) Binance Exchange’s UI crashes: Following the surge in trade activity due to the Bitcoin price hike, Binance exchange was crippled by a major technical issue, with users reportedly being unable to log into the exchange after its UI crashed.
Read more at //bit.ly/2Usz2Fv
2) SEC to hire a crypto-specialist: The Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC] has ramped up its focus on the digital currency industry and is now looking for a “crypto-specialist” to advise the regulator body on legal issues.
Read more at //bit.ly/2OFiggX
3) Coinbase’s new cross-border payments: Coinbase announced that XRP, the second largest altcoin in the market and the exchange’s stablecoin USDCoin [USDC] can now be used for cross-border payments with no applicable fee on the transfer.
Read more at //bit.ly/2UgBEat
4) Ripple joins INATBA: The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications [INATBA], has announced that Ripple will be included as a founding member of its organization.
Read more at //bit.ly/2YIJUhW
5) Bithumb attack update: ChangeNOW Exchange announced that it “managed to stop a solid number of EOS and XRP exchanges” that the hackers were trying to make through it.
Read more at //bit.ly/2UdJ4uK
6) Tron Foundation on regulations in Japan: The Foundation stated that Tron has been striving to promote blockchain technology and diversify DAPPs on its platform while adhering to local laws and regulations across the globe.
Read more at //bit.ly/2uOXe6N
7) Huobi Global faces service disruption: According to a recent report, some users of the Singapore-based digital assets exchange, Huobi Global, were allegedly not able to cash in on the sudden spike after the exchange faced several service disruptions.
Read more at //bit.ly/2UtLWD6
The post Bitcoin leads coin market surge, David Schwartz on Ripple and XRP and more appeared first on AMBCrypto.