Dublin, Nov. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Survey: Most Appropriate Applications for Blockchain Technology” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Blockchain” is a new technology used for structuring digital assets, including digital currencies like Bitcoin. It is believed to have a structure in which falsification is extremely difficult relative to conventional centralized-management systems. It is expected to be applied to a wide variety of fields.
In 2018, the author launched a survey to collect opinions on the most appropriate applications for blockchain technology. This report reviews the results of that and other surveys.
The survey asks a number of questions, including:
- What is the most appropriate application of blockchain technology?
- What is the potential future for blockchain and cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin, along with cryptocurrencies, rely on an innovative technology known as blockchain. While blockchain is an application of TCP/IP internet technology, some economists believe it has the potential to be as big as the internet itself.
Though still in its early stages, blockchain technology is already being applied in different fields – identity and content management, social and browsers etc., beyond cryptocurrency.
Currently, block chain has flourished in the following markets directly or indirectly related to cryptocurrencies:
- Wallet & Money services-these companies primarily develop software to store and secure cryptocurrencies
- Exchanges & Cryptocurrency Trading-these companies that build exchanges and trading platforms for cryptocurrencies
- Merchant Services-companies that primarily develop cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions for merchants and sellers
- Cryptocurrency Mining-companies that build hardware and software that help mining cryptocurrencies
Here are other areas where blockchain has been applied:
- P2P Market places and P2P lending-Peer-to-Peer market platforms where users can exchange goods directly without an intermediary
- Enterprise services and Currencies-Companies that primarily develop blockchain operating systems for various enterprise usages
- Social and Browsers-Companies that primarily build secured web browsers
- Storage, Security & Regulatory-Storage companies that primarily store data with blockchain-secured technology
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides essential insight for one of the world’s most important emerging technologies.
- Packed with data, the report can help guide blockchain investment and business decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Blockchain Utilization. Date of publication/release, author and contact details. Copyright and/or licence information
- Executive summary
- Background and objectives
- Survey method
- Survey results
- Survey questionnaire.
- Detailed technical information about survey methodology, collection processes, data processing and analysis techniques.
- Glossary of technical terms and a list of figures and graphs.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ztc877/2018_survey_most?w=12
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Bitcoin