For the first time in history, cryptocurrency has given people the ability to perform financial transactions seamlessly and anonymously. The technology behind cryptocurrency – Blockchain, reduces dependency on the traditional banking sector significantly and in theory, can allow for quicker and cheaper financial transactions.
There are a growing number of crypto trading and exchange platforms today, however converting/depositing fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies is very slow and cumbersome, if not said nearly impossible because the banks are not familiar with Bitcoin in many countries and the transactions cross different banks are not instant, that discourages new traders from entering the market.
Peer-to-peer decentralized platform + centralized exchange as a way forward
What is the solution? Enter, Remitano, one of the fastest growing peer-to-peer trading platforms on the web. Unlike a conventional cryptocurrency exchange, Remitano acts more like a decentralized platform that operates without the need for a banking partner. It is also invulnerable to financial regulatory bodies.
The platform allows users to buy or sell cryptocurrencies among themselves for fiat currencies while being charged a small fee in this industry, which also allows leveraged trading like other crypto exchanges.
The platform also offers an e-wallet service that can be used to transfer funds internationally, either within Remitano’s community or other crypto wallets outside of the platform as well.
Remitano aims to build a powerful and seamless trading platform that bridges the worlds of fiat and crypto by providing P2P to trade with fiat currencies and swap [centralized exchange] for cryptocurrencies.
How secure is Remitano?
Remitano offers escrow trading, which gives both buyers and sellers an added layer of security and fraud protection. That in itself differentiates itself from the large majority of its peers in the industry.
The platform has a reputation system that displays the trading history of each trader to expose fraudsters. Second, the platform has an Escrow Service that holds a seller’s Bitcoin until the payment has been confirmed by the seller.
- The buyer can only receive Bitcoin from Escrow after the payment has been confirmed. The Escrow Service is meant to protect both the buyer and the seller from fraud.
- Remitano has a factor authentication system that is meant to prevent unauthorized access to a user’s account.
- The fraud filters are researched and implemented throughout the platform to detect and prevent as much as fraudulent activities.
- The platform simplifies the login process with a Password-less technique without losing user’s security but increasing convenience and security for user’s funds.
- Remitano has a 24/7 friendly support team and resolution team that helps to resolve any dispute between sellers and buyers as soon as possible. From this point, Remitano is proud to be one of the fastest P2P exchanges to resolve disputed trades.
Which countries support Remitano?
Remitano is supported in many countries including; South Africa, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, United States, Uganda, Thailand, Tanzania, Taiwan, Sweden, Singapore, Russia, Qatar, Poland, Pakistan, Philippines, Oman, New Zealand, Norway, United Kingdom, Spain, Denmark, Colombia, China, Cote de Voire, Canada, Cambodia, Belarus, Bangladesh, Australia, Nigeria, Namibia, Malaysia, Mexico, Kenya, Japan, Italy, India, Israel, Indonesia, and Ghana.
The advantages of Remitano’s peer-to-peer platform
The platform’s UI is simple, efficient and makes for a user-friendly exchange. It also boasts high processing speeds for deposits and withdrawals, while charging lower fees than most other exchanges. Whenever users have any issues, Remitano provides a team of responsive and friendly customer support staffs.
The online support is available 24/7 to resolve conflicts between sellers and buyers and at the same time respond to customer questions.
There are no limitations for buying and selling amounts, thus making the exchange open to all types of traders, be it small time buyers and sellers or high net worth active traders. Remitano’s platform is secure, requiring users to submit their government ID for verification before being allowed to trade.
For both buying and selling payments, users are able to do so via bank wire transfers and cash deposits. With an active account, Remitano users are able to trade a number of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ethereum, and Ripple.
Remitano supports multiple pairs of popular cryptocurrencies, and offer ZERO Trading Fees cryptocurrency exchange with a vision to maximize traders’ profits.
Guidelines on staying safe on Remitano
Whether you are new to cryptocurrency or a seasoned investor, Remitano’s simple and straightforward interface creates an hassle-free experience to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. But despite its ease-of-use, security is the platform’s number one concern. Before beginning trading on Remitano, it will be useful to keep these pointers in mind:
- Select your country of choice [from the drop-down menu]
- All sellers’ reputation is displayed in their profile, so it’s best to choose a more reputable seller when trading
- Find out the seller’s transaction history to learn more about their past transactions
- Some sellers’ qualifications for a positive reputation include:
- Verified identity
- Minimum of 30 trades
- 98% positive feedback score [from a minimum of 10 persons]
- At least 2 months of active trading
- Acceptable delivery time.
The platform has a buy/sell Bitcoin button that users are expected to click when they want to make a transaction.
It is only advisable to select verified merchants.
For more information, click here.
The post Why Peer-to-Peer Platforms is the Future of Crypto Trading appeared first on AMBCrypto.