Tron [TRX] Main Net Syndrome – FODL or HODL – Sentiment Analysis – May 26

The entire market has been down for the past week. The much-awaited bull run has alluded everyone and analysts predict this current loss in value will cost Bitcoin another month before it can regain value and reach back to $10K.

Just three days ago Bitcoin was comfortably cruising at the $8500 mark after dropping from grace at $9900 earlier this month. A break above $10,000 would as analysts call it made a “emotional” change in the bearish nature of the market and would have given the market the much-needed punch after the fall from the beginning of this year.

Sentiment Analysis is a segment which is the amalgamation and summary of sentiments from people from various walks of life which include journalists, investors, developers, skeptics and fanatics alike for the specific token. These views and sentiments are opinionated and only the most sensible and data-rich comments are quoted below.

Tron’s Main Net is just 8 days away and the whole “Tronverse” is waiting for something magical. TRON [TRX] at press time was trading at $0.072 to a token with a market cap of $4.7 billion witnessing a minor 2.2% increase in the past 24 hours which makes it the second highest gainer among the top 50 tokens according to their market cap.

Isaac Walls, a Bitcoin investor from Albany says,

“Tron has arrived folks, the Utorrent bitorrent partnership and Mainnet launch is just what us Tronics were looking for. Justin is not a kid anymore, stop treating him like one, he has delivered time and again. We are hitting 20 cents again and work all they way up to a dollar.”

Peter Gaffney, an altcoin miner from Tallinn says,

“I’m down with the ‘pursuit of dappniess’ and can feel the main net in my veins. Very excited for the launch but was expecting TRX to be already at 10 cents today and at 20 cents by 31st. 5 days to go, we still could do magic. We are only at a 5 billion market cap and with the coin burn whooohoo, we could kill EOS and maybe beat even BCH”

Ranjan Kumar, a blockchain developer from Delhi says,

“What are these fools upto? It gets added to Apple’s ticker the entire TRON world goes beserk. If Justin gets an underwear with Tron written on it then it will be news. Peeps, please look at the price, we are not even touching 8 cents. Stop fooling yourself, if a pump should have happened it should have happened now. So long losers, wait for 30th night when they take a dump on you.”

In conclusion, the mood is positive and a whopping 76% of the Tron respondents still feel that with 5 days to go there could be a major price action even if Bitcoin does not move up. People with this opinion felt that 10 cents to 13 cents would be a realistic target that they expect before May 31st. The other 24% felt that TRX will not pump anymore and that beyond the media frenzy there was no real substance; at least nothing enough to motivate people to buy TRX.

The post Tron [TRX] Main Net Syndrome – FODL or HODL – Sentiment Analysis – May 26 appeared first on AMBCrypto.