Coinbase, one of the leading the cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world and the biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform in the U.S recently released their update on their commitment towards supporting their customers. The announcement led to the platform being bashed all over social media platform.

According to the announcement, Coinbase has grown by 295% in terms of transaction volume in the month of November and December last year. Due to the unexpected significant growth, the team utilized it as an opportunity to analyze their system and come up with an efficient plan to provide the ‘highest standards’ services to its customers.

The exchange platform says that they have increased their support team by more than 150%, decreased their average response time to less than 10 hours in the past 90 days. This, in turn, has led the team to solve issues faster and clear the blockages by 95%.

In addition, as a part of their commitment, Coinbase will be launching a chat and social media support system and they will be revamping their help center by the end of this year.

The announcement didn’t seem to make a positive impact on its customers whereas it led to a huge backlash on both social media platform and their medium channel where the report was announced.

Wa Dem, a Democrat says:

“I’ve been waiting 6 weeks now for Coinbase to unlock my hacked account with about $15,000 usd in cryptocurrency. In all that time I have not been contacted by Coinbase other for them to say multiple times that my case has been escalated to the highest level.”

Allan Nguyen, a Twitterati says:

“Haha talk is cheap. It’s been almost 2 months and my account is still frozen. Worst customer service ever. I’ll probably get an auto response asking for my ticket number and if I’m foolish again to provide it I will never hear back. Gemini and Abra here I come.”

Tee Deezee, another Twitterati says:

“Is this tweet meant to announce that you will now have customer support? Because you haven’t had any up until now”

Penny StocKingZ says:

“You guys need to get a customer service department and take phone calls from you customers”

Lawless, another Twitterati says:

“What the hell are you talking about??? Coinbase literally has the WORST customer support I have ever seen in my life. I just got an email saying my limits have been raised to $9500 instant buy yet you’ve disabled my buy/sell for no reason whatsoever. WTF?”

Jamshed Khan says:

“Your customer service is so bad that you have lost all your customers. Most of them that I know are all just waiting for an easy alternative. It’s just a matter of time.”

The post Coinbase faces backlash after giving their update on their commitment towards supporting customers appeared first on AMBCrypto.