On May 26th, Bitbns announced on their official Twitter page to support the TRON migration and Token swap. Users who have held their TRX and EOS on Bitbns will eventually receive the migrated tokens after the mainnet launch.
Bitbns has been empowering more and more Indians to invest in alt-currencies for a long time. As they claim, it is a secure trading platform for fast and easy exchanges.
After TRON’s mainnet launch on 31st May, TRON will migrate from the Ethereum protocol to its own blockchain version, ‘vOdyssey 2.0’. EOS being a blockchain architecture has the potential of scaling millions of transaction per second and is also going to migrate to its own blockchain on the 2nd of June.
The official date for TRON token swap is from June 21st to June 25th. Only the snapshot date for EOS is announced as June 3rd. The token swap is said to be taken care of by Bitbns.
Bitbns recently tweeted:
The following steps will guide users to know more about how it is done:
- Deposit your ERC20 based TRX token before June 21st on Bitbns, by 11:30 pm.
- Users can trade normally after that.
- You should also note that the TRX withdrawals will be paused after the 21st of June and resume once and after the token swap is completed.
- TRX deposit will not be allowed after 24th June.
- Deposit the ERC20 based EOS token before the 31st of May at 10:00 pm on the Bitbns wallet.
- Users can trade normally afterwards.
- Any and all EOS withdrawals will resume only after the swap is completed.
- None of the EOS deposit shall be allowed after 31st May after 9:00 pm.
The post Bitbns to support TRON [TRX] and EOS token migration – Know how to do it! appeared first on AMBCrypto.