After a fruitful past 72 hours where everything was green, the markets now seem to be consolidating at the current price action. The markets on an average in the past 24 hours haven’t seen any dramatic movements.
Many say that Bitcoin’s next move crossing the resistance at $9200 could catapult the prices by 30% in the short term before hitting the resistance at $11,800. Post that according to analysts, it’s an open road with minor resistances along the way.
The Sentiment Analysis segment was born from the community requests to throw light on the current market sentiments regarding specific tokens. In this segment, we quote a small segment of the interviewed and incoming statements from investors, skeptics, influencers, developers and newbies alike to understand the current market sentiments for the respective token.
Tron [TRX] at press time was trading at $0.05 to a token with a market cap of $3.5 billion witnessing a massive 27% gain over the past week and a consistent 2% growth over the past 24 hours.
Justin Sun and TRON has been in the news over the past week for various reasons like TRON announcing a loan of $100,000 or Mike Liu getting added to the tech team or the news about Tron’s Main net migration being supported by Bit-Z exchange or even the 30 million TRX airdrop to the Ethereum community.
Florian Gebhard, a skeptical crypto investor from Munich says,
“On the 12th of April when Bitcoin zoomed past $7000 in under 40 minutes the community realized why they signed up for crypto. We have been waiting for a revival and now it’s here. The only I reason I’ve invested in Tron is that they are active. I don’t know if they are valuable or not but the constant press and media coverage will definitely boost the prices. A strong community always is a good strategy.”
Alex Steffan, a cryptographer from Irving says,
“Good node support for Trx is the key for it to survive and within a few days of the test net launch we had gratifying support. TRX should be trading between $2-$4 by next year, especially with the burn that begins by June. Wait for the pump after May 15th. Expecting TRX to trade sideways for a couple of weeks before it picks up momentum. People who invest in the next two or three weeks would make some crazzzy monies. Remember to cash out on the day the Main Net launches though. Thank me later.”
Abhishek Joshi, a front-end developer from Chennai says,
“Nothing will happen with Tron, another failed project. Like Vitalik says the entire project is plagiarized. I wouldn’t bet on Tron in the long run but it has a mad following. I guess that’s what happens when you have a cheap token, I mean cheap price-wise. No one looks at the circulation supply, sure you have burn but people are dumb to think it will even touch $2 or $3 soon. That said, there is definitely a big pump coming in May and that’s all I’m waiting for”
To conclude, 72% TRON respondents feel bullish about the price till May 31st when the Main Net is launched but feel that post that prices might drop. The other 28% feel that TRON would only go up in price after the Main Net and are bearish for the short term since they believe that Bitcoin prices could affect TRX prices for now.
EOS at press time was trading at $11.5 to a token with a market cap of $9.3 billion witnessing a 37% rise in prices over the past week and a massive 6% gain over the past 24 hours.
Ashraf Diwedi, a Fraud Analyst from Delhi, India says,
“After the ETH dump that happened around the first week of this month, EOS has gained value significantly. People have questioned the team and their value to the cryptoverse. Now look at them, they have even overtaken Litecoin to be the number 5th most valued crypto in history. Soon it will be number 3 and then number 2. Ethereum is dying folks, EOS is killing it”
Albie Martin, from San Jose says,
“Why is it even going up? Does anyone know? Look at all the others on top like LTC, BCH, XRP, ADA or even TRX, they all have huge PR and people know what they are upto. EOS? Nah, no one knows. I followed them for a while, invested, got bored, moved on. I don’t think there is anything here.”
A surprising 62% were bearish on EOS despite the recent gains. They felt that for a token at the number 5th position, there wasn’t real value. The other 38% are still bullish and feel that EOS could go even further and touch $50 or $100 in the near future.
The post TRON [TRX] and EOS – Ready for the bull train – Sentiment Analysis – 22 April appeared first on AMBCrypto.