After conducting a careful market analysis, the Cointrade team is able to see the shortcomings of existing cryptocurrency exchanges clearly. Thus, the team aims to bring forth a next generation cryptocurrency exchange. One that will exemplify the highest standards of usability, quality, stability, and security.
The emergence of a well polished digital asset exchange with a personal touch will undoubtedly attract a vast amount of newcomers to the market, and revitalize trust in cryptocurrency exchanges on a massive scale.
Some serious issues that stand as a pretty big barrier for new entrants into the market were thoroughly studied and highlighted by the Cointrade analyst team. These issues seriously limit new inflows of investment volumes into the market.
Most cryptocurrency exchanges carry overly high commissions, and on top of that impose hidden fees on nearly all transactions.
Prior to users taking part in their first trades on an exchange, they must verify their identities. Which requires sensitive information disclosure. Unfortunately, many cryptocurrency exchanges do not always handle this information responsibly.
Over the course of cryptocurrency trading, exchanges have been at the whims of hack attempts, DDoS attacks, and even exchange management behaving unethically. There have been numerous cases of user funds being lost or stolen.
Not enough trading pairs
Currently, it is a challenge to invest in different alternative cryptocurrencies directly in fiat. This is due to the fact that the majority of exchanges are limited in the number of trading pairs that they provide. Which indirectly actually forces users to pay more fees.
New entrants to the cryptomarket commonly find it difficult to navigate and understand most cryptocurrency exchange interfaces. This can lead to financial losses and traders leaving the market.
Oftentimes, crypto exchange owners do not stress the security of their platforms enough. Due to this, platform users can end up with massive losses and start to distrust the industry as a whole.
Most exchange platforms are relatively unstable in addition to being vulnerable. There have been many cases of exchanges putting users through severe lags as well as aggravating technical errors during trades.
Together, these issues create many barriers for newcomers to the cryptomarket. As a result, investment volumes drop. Thankfully, the Cointrade team fixes these issues with its high quality product.
Solutions provided by Cointrade:
- Cointrade will deploy a user friendly interface that will be both convenient, and loaded with educational material and instructional videos. The platform will be very accessible to those who have not traded before.
- The development quality of the platform will be heavily stressed, with special attention given to resolving as many potential errors as possible. Additional increased stability is to by provided by advanced DDoS protection.
- Cointrade will provide its platform users with maximum security and protection in terms of sensitive information. Cold storage technology alongside 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) will be used to prevent unsanctioned access to accounts. Smart-contracts and blockchain technology will be utilized to automate trades and to secure user data.
- Users will also be assisted in real time by the platforms multilingual support services that are around the clock.
- Cointrade fees are nearly two times less than across the industry, the platform also bares no hidden fees.
- There will be an abundance of trading pairs on the platform. Additionally, most cryptocurrencies can be purchased using fiat, so there will be no double commissions converting between trade pairs.
- The listing process behind new assets on the platform will be transparent in order to promote trust and increase liquidity in the market. Platform users will have a huge selection of crypto assets on Cointrade.
- In order for maximum platform stability to be achieved, the system will be split into independent components:
- Frontend – customer interface element.
- Backend operations interface
- Order processing algorithm
- Cryptocoin client interface
- Market maker
Cointrade ICO and token
The token purchasable during Cointrades ICO, (CTT), complies with ERC20 standards. A limited supply of 236 110 000 tokens will ever be released.
Considering that the platform aims to attract a substantial amount of people that have never invested before, CTT token demand will grow together with the number of platform users.
Token holders will see benefits in the form of 80% decreased trading fees, increased withdrawal, and deposit limits, premium support, and advanced access to new features.
About Initial Coin Offering
236.110.00 CTT will be released.
- 23.610.000 CTT will be reserved for team members.
- 25.000.000 CTT will be available for sale during the pre-ICO
- 187.500.000 CTT will be sold during the Main ICO
Base price: 1 CTT = 0.24 USD
Start: 1st April 2018
End: 20th April 2018
Pre-ICO price: 1 CTT = 0.20 USD
The main ICO will start in July 2018
ICO price for CTT will vary between 0.22 and 0.24 USD depending on the stage.
Email inquiries [email protected]