Want to make money with Bitcoin? You’re not alone. As Bitcoins become more popular all over the world, a lot of people everywhere are trying to make as much money as they can with it.
- Use Software – The easiest way to make money with bitcoin is to install the software and start mining for bitcoins. This takes a lot of time and you’re not going to get rich overnight, but if you have a fast computer why not have it mining during your down time?
- Buy Hardware – You can also buy specialized hardware to mine for bitcoins, but this can be expensive and there’s no guarantee that you’ll even be able to pay for the hardware before it becomes useless for one reason or another. Having said that, a better computer is going to be able to make you more money with bitcoins.
- Create a Trust – You’ll need a few millions to do this probably, but check out what the Winklevoss twins are doing with Bitcoin. They stand to make quite a bit of money. They’re hoping no one steals the idea and runs with it like Zuckerberg. Seriously, though, this is a pretty solid idea and it will be interesting to see what happens.
- Trading – One of the most common ways people are making money with bitcoins is by trading it on one of the bitcoin exchanges. You need to be careful, but the method is pretty straightforward. You will need to invest some real money.
- Saving – Another way to make money with bitcoins is to buy some or create some and then save it until it becomes more valuable. At that point you’ll need to sell it, but a lot of people are making money with bitcoins this way.
- Complete Tasks – Some websites will pay you in Bitcoins if you complete simple tasks for them online – like completing surveys.
- Payments – You can also accept Bitcoins as a source of payment for goods or services that you’re selling online. Just be sure you stay legal!
- Gambling – Some websites will allow you to wager using Bitcoins. This can be a big gamble, but the payoff can be huge if you get lucky.
- Investing – You can also just treat bitcoins as any other commodity and buy them hoping the price goes up. Just be sure to sell if the price skyrockets.
- Gifts - If someone wants to know what gift they can give you for a birthday or holiday, tell them to just give you bitcoins. Not everyone will do this, but it can be an easy way to get more bitcoins quickly if you have a lot of family or friends.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to make money with Bitcoin. If you’re good, you might be able to make millions. If you do make that much money, you may have to find several shipping containers for sale just to hold all of your possessions.
Steve Chamley trades products from South America like footwear and bags. He supplies them unbranded to different shops in Australia and New Zealand.